SMOK TFV16 Tank: The Best Just Got Better
When you buy a SMOK TFV tank, you know exactly what you’re going to get. You’re going to get a tank with massive coils, massive e-liquid capacity and vapor production that’s — well — massive! Realizing that the SMOK TFV12 Cloud Beast King was getting a bit long in the tooth, the product designers at SMOK went back to the drawing board and created a tank that would be capable of using the most extreme mesh coils on the planet. That tank is the new TFV16. This thing is truly impressive.
What’s Special About the SMOK TFV16?
You’ll know what’s special about the SMOK TFV16 the first time you hold it in your hand. This thing is designed for truly enormous cloud production. The coils are seriously huge, and a huge coil means a huge heating surface. With up to three mesh strips working in tandem at up to 120 watts, this thing is not for the faint of heart. To enable this tank’s huge vapor production, SMOK gave this tank an all-new elevated base that allows for the biggest air intake vents that we’ve yet seen on a sub-ohm tank. With smooth, easy airflow, you’ll have no trouble inhaling deeply and enjoying the absolute biggest clouds available in the world of vaping today.
SMOK TFV16 Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 28mm Diameter
- 32mm At Widest Point
- 9mL Bulb Glass Capacity
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Rotating Top Fill System – Child-Safe Locking Mechanism
- High-Temperature Resistant – Explosion Proof
- SMOK TFV16 Coil Series
- 0.17ohm TFV16 Single Mesh Coil – rated for 120W
- 0.12ohm TFV16 Dual Mesh Coil – rated for 120W
- 0.15ohm TFV16 Triple Mesh Coil – rated for 90W
- 0.2ohm TFV16 Conical Mesh Coil – rated for 60-85W
- Threaded Base Connection
- Improved Airflow Chamber
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control Ring – 14mm by 2.6mm
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Available in Black Plating, Red, Blue, Gold, Stainless Steel, 7-Color