Geek Vape Zeus Tank: Chase Clouds in Silence
The new Geek Vape Zeus tank captures the magic of the latest trend in cloud chasing — mesh coils — but it’s got a unique twist that you won’t find anywhere else. While most high-end tanks these days have their airflow vents positioned at the bottom, the Geek Vape Zeus features a unique airflow system in which the intake vents are built into the tank’s top hardware. If you’ve ever owned a vape tank that tended to leak out the bottom vents, you are absolutely going to love how clean the Geek Vape Zeus is. More importantly, though, the top airflow system focuses the flavor and makes the tank almost completely silent during operation.
What Else Is Special About the Geek Vape Zeus?
If you’ve ever used a tank with top airflow, you already have a good idea of what a game changer it is to find a tank that combines top airflow with mesh coils. Here’s what else is great about the Geek Vape Zeus. First, this tank features the awesome convenience feature of a true push-pull coil replacement system. No threading means that your hands don’t get dirty when you change coils! The Geek Vape Zeus also features a threaded top refill system that allows you to refill your tank without removing it from your mod.
Geek Vape Zeus Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 26mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- 3.5mL Replacment Glass Capacity
- Silica Glass Reinforcement
- 304 Stainless Steel Tank Construction
- Child Safe Locking Drip Tip
- Threaded Top Fill System – Dual Fill Ports
- Top to Bottom Airflow Control System
- Geek Vape ZEUS MeshZ Replacement Coil Series
- 0.4ohm Mesh Z1 Coil – rated 60-70W
- 0.2ohm Mesh Z2 Coil – rated 70-80W
- Plug ‘n’ Play Coil Installation
- Threaded Bottom Coil Base Section
- 810 Drip Tip
- Threaded 510 Connection
- Available in Blue, Black, Gold, Gunmetal, SS, Red & Black, and Rainbow